Monday, February 4, 2013

Go now!

Im amazed at how we will tolerate pain and discomfort. We get used to living in a dysfunctional manner.

today God told me to fast. my children are experiencing some different transitions at the same time, so during my meditation time God told me to fast.

He knows that food is too easy for me, so he told me to fast from social media. I immediately eliminated the temptations. I deleted the apps from my homepage on my cell phone. I am grateful for this obedience, and sometimes we are resistant when we put too much thought into it. this makes me think. Sometimes we don't have time to make an announcement about what we are going to do. We just need to do it.

there's no time to queue the marching band. there's no time to alert the team mascot! cheerleader will have to see the you tube video. Doubters will have to hear about it after it manifests. you just have to go, and go now!

now, when I do go back to it(social media). Maybe I will provide a reason, but please know that you don't have to. we are adults! Go and go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment