Friday, February 22, 2013

A mother’s declaration

 
I WONT LET HIM HAVE HER!
 
16 hours ago, I was in my worship experience and my daughter came and sought me out, requesting to pray with me about her life. We talked about college and how she did not have to be concerned with “not” being able to go and having to wait a couple of years to save money once she got out. All those fallacies that nonbelievers chant. Not my child. I openly rebuke and encourage her to do the same! 16 hours later, im gettinng a call from the VP of her school that she is being suspended for 5 days due to her disruptive behavior.   This attack is just not on her. I take it personal. But this is not a battle that the enemy will win. You see that?? I am STILL holding up the Banner of the Lord! WE WIN! My Love for You remains unchanged. If anything, it is all the more assured! So funny, you are. I just ended my radio show discussing refusing to be a victim! Well, I believe what I said! Change your "what if" to an it will". I refuse to let any demonic scheme to penetrate the calling on my children! I WONT LET HIM HAVE HER!!! IM NOT LETTING GO AND IM NOT GIVING UP. He got the right one to fight with. Cause im not giving up on my children. I know what mantle is on them. And it WILL come to pass!
Though he slay me, yet will I trust Him! I WILL BLESS THE LORD!
 
 
Tired, but not a quitter!
Weary, but not hopeless!
Restless, yet I have peace!
Desperate, yet I have patience!
 
 
A mother's declaration: I WONT LET HIM HAVE _______!
     
"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins- not through strength but by perseverance." H. Jackson Brown

    
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment