Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I believe for

Shauna


From: Shauna Murrell <Shauna.Murrell2@Psysolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 08:52:50 -0500
To: sm0125@yahoo.com<sm0125@yahoo.com>
Subject: blog

 

Good morning everyone!

I am expecting the favor of the Lord to work on my behalf as I am walking and working in faith. I am accepting what I expect and that alone. No imposter or partial blessings can satisfy His Promise! I expect greatness from myself and accountability in my time management today. There is no way I can not be excited about the things God has in store for me…today...not tomorrow. Today. He wants to bless me immediately. I expect even more good news to come my way today! And I wont have sticker shock about it!  I am not intimidated by the size of my success. I am not intimidated by the size of my sacrifice.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment