Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Prayer requests and such

 Let me jump right in.


I believe there are times that we don’t share our prayer requests because we believe but yet, we don’t believe. What if it doesn’t happen or I don’t get blessed or I don’t receive the increase or healing I’m asking for? Will they think I’m a fool? Will they think I don’t know God‘s plan for my life? Will my request be too outrageous or gargantuan ? 

We want others to join in with our belief ultimately! I encourage you to share with who your lead to disclose to what your prayers needs are. Maybe me making a prayer request known could spark the belief system of someone else!? Never mind what I’m believing for, but because I asked someone to join in prayer with me and their faith was renewed, maybe this is the answer to a prayer, just maybe.





No comments:

Post a Comment